Thursday, July 29, 2010
Barerose Tokyo 5th anniversary Vip photo contest
To give everyone enough time we are announcing our photo contest now!
The Beautiful Rose - B@R 5YA Photo Contest
To celebrate 5 years of BareRose, we are holding a photo contest for BareRose VIPs.
The guidelines are quite simple: Using no more than 5 BareRose outfits, design your own unique outfit, wear it and then take a picture of you (or someone else) in it.
We will leave the theme of your photo and how you choose to compose it, up to you. This is the time for you to be creative!
Your photo will be judged on the following criteria:
1. Originality (for the idea and composition of your picture)
2. Creativity (for the thought behind the outfits chosen)
3. Quality (for techniques used)
All entries will be showcased at the B@R Ballroom during the celebration
Prizes are ...
3rd 5 outfit voucher for any B@R clothing.
All other entrants will receive the male or female outfit released on the day of judging.
We have a few simple rules:
1. The contest is ONLY OPEN TO VIPMEMBERS. This means no staff, no vendors and of course no non-VIPs. Dont worry if you arent a member, come along to the store and talk to a member of staff :)
2. Only 1 picture entry per person.
3. While photo-editing software is encouraged, it is not necessary for the contest. This is to be fair to those who don't know how to use it or don't have any.
4. Your picture is so be uploaded to the special VIP Flickr group page and then entered onto the competition thread. http://www.flickr.com/groups/1457788@N23/
5. For uploading purposes, the pixel size must be limited to 512x512.
6. All pictures to be taged B@R or Bare@Rose and to include a credit list of outfits worn.
7. It goes without saying, but please no nudity! At the least please have the obvious places covered.
CONTEST WILL RUN FROM 1ST AUGUST UNTIL 15TH AUGUST.
Any entries after that time will not be included
Judges for the contest will be,
June Dion B@R owner
Tori Heart B@R CEO
Nympheas Nogah B@R Gallery Manager
Judges decision is final :)