Wednesday, June 07, 2006

June 03


Hee ...sorry for lack of updates lately I know ive gotten so lazy at this =)
Well , Today I was hoping they would fix My crashing bugs Ive been having . Seems to have slowed it down but not fixed it entirely Grr.
Ive been getting alot of flex hair and clothing recently I hope everyones having as much fun with it as I am.
Have to got to Both Gurl 6 and Etd and check there styles out you won,t be sorry. Alot of flex clothing is coming out lately I have to control my spending giggle.
June at our store (Bare@Rose) has been turning out soem really beautiful clothes.
My latest Favorite is called Night Ranger Omg its so cool comes with flexy Mantle (cape) that is so cool as well as the actual outfit itself . I've gotten so many people asking me about it.
Speaking Of Bare Rose I'd Like to thank June for giving me a promotion and making me a manager *hugs* June.

No comments: